Arlington, VA (March 13, 2023) — SNAXPO23, the premier full equipment sourcing expo for snack industry professionals, announces the full educational line-up forecasting the latest innovation and trends of the snack industry.
MONDAY, MARCH 20TH
- LatAm Report: Human Insights and Snacking Trends in Latin America presented by Alejandro Prieto, Coca-Cola insights leader and Julian Frenk, NielsenIQ Analyst
- Continuous Mixing for Snack Foods: Why Continuous Mixing May Be a Better Choice for Your Operation presented by Reading Bakery Systems
- Film of the Year: Sustainable Snack Packaging Solutions, a panel discussion featuring Robert Cotton, PepsiCo, and members of the packaging supply chain
- The Future of In-Store Insights – Real-time, Actionable, and On-demand presented by Premise
- Co-Packing, Grow Snacking: Keys to Successful Co-Manufacturing, a panel discussion featuring co-manufacturers and product developers
- Heating Methods for Fryers presented by PPM Technologies
TUESDAY, MARCH 21ST
- How PepsiCo Foods North America is Creating a Better Food System through PepsiCo Positive presented by Rachael Lawrence, PepsiCo Foods North America
- How Packaging and Food Handling Operations are Increasing Capacity and Reducing Costs with the “Robotics-as-a-Service” Automation Model presented by Formic
- In the Weeds: Legal and Technical State of Cannabis for Food presented by Steven Schain, Smart-Counsel, LLC
- If Snack Seasonings were Social Media Platforms & What’s the Next Flavor presented by MANE, Inc.
- Regulatory Crunch: Policy Update for Snack Foods presented by Martin Hahn, Hogan Lovells and SNAC International General Counsel
Visit SNAXPO.com/schedule to see the complete program schedule and more on our presenters.