SNAC International Membership Benefits
SNAC International’s Three Pillars: Government Relations, Education, and Networking
SNAC International is the leading international trade association of the snack industry, with over 400 snack manufacturer and supplier members globally. SNAC International Membership provides its member organizations with the opportunity to:
- Stay ahead of the curve on impending government regulations and influence policy makers in Washington on the wide range of issues and legislation affecting the snack industry
- Access a depth of educational opportunities, giving member companies the best chance at success in a rapidly changing industry
- Gain unparalleled networking opportunities with industry peers, partners, customers, and prospects through annual programs, educational events and collaborative forums
SNAC International members enjoy the following benefits:
- Member subscriptions to the SNAC Report, SNAC International’s weekly industry newsletter, and SNAC World, the official quarterly magazine of SNAC International; these publications promote SNAC International members and keep them updated on the snack industry’s key issues and trends driving the market
- Member contact directories fostering year-round networking and collaboration
- Opportunities to attend annual SNAC International conventions and programs such as the snack industry's premier trade show, SNAXPO; the Emerging Leaders Program (free for members) utilizing Georgetown University's business professors; the Executive Leadership Forum; the annual Legislative Summit in D.C. (free for members); and the Excellence in Sales & Marketing Seminar with Saint Joseph's University's food marketing program (free for members).
- Access to SNAC International’s team of expert consultants specializing in a variety of snack manufacturing and nutrition issues, as well as technological advancements and government affairs
- Technical manuals to assist your organization with manufacturing best practices
- SNAC International Member rates on various products, technical guides and publications
- Enhanced marketing efforts through things like our new online directory: The Snack Food Industry Marketplace.
SNAC International members have the opportunity to serve on various committees that influence association activities and provide forums for collaboration between industry peers and practitioners. The committees are directly involved in all aspects of the association from convention planning and finances to government relations, scientific review and overseeing SNAC International-sponsored research.